New GD image syntax for "convert"

Tomislav

Anyone knows how to change the code posted above to work on server wit PHP 5.3. ?

elseif (isset($_POST['todoaction']) && $_POST['todoaction'] == 'save') 

{

$original = 'o_'.$_POST['slika'];

$path = getenv('DOCUMENT_ROOT').'/images/content/';

$v = exec("convert ".$path.$original." -crop ".$_POST['width']."x".$_POST['height']."+".$_POST['x1']."+".$_POST['y1']." ".$path.$_POST['slika']);

list($width, $height) = getimagesize($path.$_POST['slika']);

if (isset($_POST['h']) && $_POST['h'] != '')

{

$v = @exec("convert ".$path.$_POST['slika']." -resize ".$_POST['w']."x".$_POST['h']." ".$path.$_POST['slika']);

}

else

{

$v = @exec("convert ".$path.$_POST['slika']." -resize ".$_POST['w']."x225 ".$path.$_POST['slika']);

}

unset ($slika);

}

This is not PHP GD or a PHP version problem.

The code you posted is using exec to run a an ImageMagick command to convert the images.

For this code to work you need to have ImageMagick installed on the server. If you cant do this then you need to recode it to use the PHP GD image library instead.

It is not working, so i assume that ImageMagick is not installed on server.

And that is the reason i have asked for some help here, because I',m not a programmer but I would like to solve that problem myself.

So, can someone help me recode it to use PHP GD image functions.

Thanks.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.