php page showing double frames when using frames ?

khanahmedabbas

Hi,

This is my website www.shiaconnect.com and i am using voice/video chat software on my website called Gyaro from www.Gyaro.com

Now everything works fine on my website except when i add frames the browser opens frames multiple times in same page and keeps opening. Tested both in firefox and chrome.

Right now i have removed code from gyaro index page which makes load multiple frames.

Code which was removed by me from gyaro/index.php is

<?php
$urlParts = parse_url(CLIENT_URL);

if ($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] !== $urlParts['host']) {
    header("Location: " . CLIENT_URL);
    exit;
}

?>

if you visit www.Shiaconnect.com you will notice there are no double or triple frames.

Without removing the above code and adding frames it looks like this

http://www.shiaconnect.com/go.php

Now you can see on go.php i am using frames but i came to know gyaro needs above code for the site to make some feature working.

If you visit the page without frames everything works fine.

eg : http://www.shiaconnect.com/indextest.php

So is there anyway you can provide me some modified example of above code which will not show double frames when loading go.php ?

Note : the below code is used in index.php where the flash embedd is done for chat room.

<?php
$urlParts = parse_url(CLIENT_URL);

if ($_SERVER['SERVER_NAME'] !== $urlParts['host']) {
    header("Location: " . CLIENT_URL);
    exit;
}

?>

Thanks for replying with modified code.

Hi,

There may be something deeper within your code that is causing the double/triple frames that needs to be refactored as that code which you have there its pretty standard and should work fine.

Have a look for other causes in php. Possibly even looking at how each page's HTML is generated as that seems to be the true root cause.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.