Email delivery issues

fastsol

I wasn't sure what section to put this in.

I have recently setup a cloud server and have tweaked many of the email sending aspects so that delivery of said emails gets to the inbox of the recipient.  According to eveything I have read I have everything setup right.  I have a fresh whitelisted IP, spf, dkim, reverse dns, dmarc for alignment and sender id.  Now even with all those things showing correctly in the email headers many emails still go to spam boxes, expecially on like hotmail, aol, outlook and live accounts. 

I am in need of someone that knows a crap load about this stuff that could hopefully tell me what I am doing wrong or what else I am missing.  I can provide examples of the email headers.  I have heard that new email addresses that are introduced to the web take time to become trusted and maybe that's the problem.  I don't know if I want to pay lots of $$ each month to "wait and see" if things start to filter through to inboxes. 

Please help in any way, I will take any advice and research it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.