Site redirects on iFrame/JS

vexx

He guys,

Hope this is the right forum to post this. I have a strange problem that I can't identify. I often use webmaster plugins/tools for my site to check the speed, check the traffic or the heat map of the site. Most of these plugins apply an iFrame or JS that re-load the site and display an interface over the site to show you the metrics. However, with 1 of my sites, it seems the site doesn't allow any of those iframes/scripts to run and it redirects itself to the original page. I want to disable that, most of the tools i use are very useful for me as a webmaster, but I can't with this domain.

Another example is the page speed plugin which reloads the page but this is the only domain I can't run that script.

I appreciate if you guys could give me some tips of things that can trigger these redirects.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.