Embed Google Map

Arvaniti

Hello to all. Please I need your help.

I have a web site (php, mysql, dreamweaver) with some seller info in a db table. They want to show a google map with their location of address, that have in the db. Let's say:

Field:             Data:

tbAddress      22 Kastelliou street

tbPO              11141

tbLocal          Athens

tbCountry      Greece

I am try with these iframes that google has on site but this embed is ONLY for what i will find through the address bar. The dynamic web page I have, has the info of the seller (who, where, what) and I want this map dynamically change location, according to the address of the seller from the fields I provided.

Thank you

https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/geocoding

Then store the lat/lng in the database for future use so you don't have to keep calling the geocoding service for the same address repeatedly. There are limits on how many hits to the geocoding service you can perform/day.

Edited by CroNiX

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.