Include_path directory

I don't understand how to show the page in localhost if I use include path. Recently after installing MDB2, my include_path is change to like that ".;C;\php5\pear". Even I uncomment the "include_path = ".;c:\php\includes" in php.ini, it still cannot change it back.

The configure of the doc root is like that doc_root ="C:\Program Files\Apache Group\Apache\htdocs\". I put my php file in htdoc folder. if my code "ini_set("include_path", "./MDB2.php");" it shows MDB2 class is not found.

Does anyone tell me how to solve the problem?

Thanks

Looks like PHP is not finding the php.ini you're editing. Copy your php.ini to the WINDOWS folder (C:\WINDOWS) now restart Apache. PHP should now be using the correct php.ini

Also include_path is used to define paths to directories only and not files. You include a file using the include or require functions.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.