Facebook API - OpenGraph after login

dweb

hey all

i have a facebook connect script which is working fine, and after the user logs in, it returns your facebook data (name, id etc)

attached to this post is the script - which works great if anyone is looking for a good example

Once the user has logged in, I want to run on a seperate page, a script which pulls data about a specific pages

My question is, how much of the attached code can be removed once the user has logged in, i'd asume as the user is already logged in, there is a bunch of code which deals with the login processs which could be deleted

or do i have to use the whole script when accessing anything on the graph?

did you review your first post in the thread. there is no attached code.

however, programming help forums are not here to read through a bunch of code and tell you what portions you need or don't need. if your programming skills are not at the level where you can even make an attempt at doing what you want, you should not expect someone else to do it for you for free. programming help != free programming services.

make an attempt a creating your page, test and debug it, then if you cannot get your code to work, post the relevant code, any symptoms or errors you are getting from that code, a sample of the input data you are supplying to that code, what incorrect result or output you got from that code and data, and if not apparent by reading the code, what result you expected from that code and data.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.