multiple add to cart buttons on opencart

ianhaney50

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help point me in the right direction please

I am building a booking system using opencart and so far so good but on the product page which is the class, I have put a book now button in that pops up when clicked on and within that, I want to show available days and times and have multiple add to cart buttons next to each available date and time

At the mo,I have only been able to get one add to cart button but can't work out how to get multiple ones next to each date and time

The classes available will be eventually be added from the backend but for now I did it myself within the coding as seen below to until can get the multiple add to cart buttons sorted

my code looks like the following at the mo

<div id="ex1" style="display:none;">
        <p>

<table>
        <tr>
        <th>Date</th>
        <th>Time</th>
        <th>Action</th>
        </tr>

<tr>
        <td>Date 1</td>
        <td>13:00 - 14:00</td>
        <td><input type="button" value="<?php echo $button_cart; ?>" id="button-cart" class="button" /></td>
        </tr>
        </table>

Thank you in advance

Ian

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.