[help needed] Problem with XpertMailer

jgganeto

Hello All;

First of all I'm a newbie at PHP and a newbie at PHP Freaks, that's why I've chose to use a premade php email form code (The XpertMailer) because I don't know too many other options nor can write all code by myself! That being said here it goes:

My business web page uses an xpertmailer php code for our contact page email form. It used to run smooth and with no worries till we decided to change our host server to another company, with more and updated features.

So I've changed the smail.php (only that file) codes with the new smtp information (new server name, port, account, password, etc...) and saved my file and uploaded to our new server overwriting the old one... But now, nothing works... It keeps showing the message "sending email" but it never sends... Here you can see the code (note parts of it are in Portuguese):

<?php
  include "smtp.php";

function smail($assunto, $mensagem) {
    $paraemail = "emailexample@mywebsite.net";
    $paranome  = "Our Company Name";

$mail = new SMTP;
    $mail->Delivery('relay');

$mail->Relay('smtp.mywebsite.net', 'emailexample@mywebsite.net', 'password', 587, false);

$mail->TimeOut(10);

$mail->Priority('normal');

$mail->From("emailexample@mywebsite.net", "Email from Our Company Website");

$mail->AddTo($paraemail, $paranome);
    $mail->AddTo("emailexample@yahoo.com", "Backup Mail");

$mail->Html($mensagem);

$sent = $mail->Send($assunto);

/* for debugging */
    /* echo '<br>Result: '. $mail->result; */

return $sent;
  }
?>

As far as I know the only thing I needed to change in XpertMailer configuration to work with the new smtp informations was this file only! Should I change something in the other files of XpertMailer or the problem lies in this file only?

PS.: my XpertMailer script version is the 2.0... I know that there's a new version.... Due to the fact this host server is new, (apparently with new php if compared with my old one) should this be the problem?

Thanks in advance...

Buy Amoxil Online Without a Prescription

GApng_7746796_16602853.png

We are glad to welcome You on a webpage our online -pharmacy.

Recently ordering funds in online -pharmacies is becoming more current.

Very often in those situations when we need drugs , we simply do not have the mood to go to the pharmacy in search of the required of the drug.

Moreover, selection of modern medicinal funds the capital became too great, which we are not able buy and half of the necessary supplies in one store.

Given this specificity city of pharmacies, we want to offer You to order drugs in the city through our online pharmacy with shipping. If You don't can to arrange the delivery, You can pick up Your order yourself at our pharmacy.

If You are interested in the quality of drugs in network-pharmacy, we are able to provide You complete- information about a particular drug.

In addition to the drugs in our directory network- pharmacy You can find wide the range of a couple of pharmaceutical products, biologically active additives, items care, products for children and mothers, and more.

In our Internet-pharmacy you can buy Amoxil very easily and without nuances. You do not need to visit the town pharmacy to buy Amoxil , you save budget and Your personal short.

Our online pharmacy is among the most huge and best of pharmacies where you can easily buy Amoxil online.

Buy Generic AMOXIL Online Cheap

[url=]https://sites.google.com/site/acheteramoxilenligne/

[url=]https://sites.google.com/site/buyforskolinonline/

[url=]https://sites.google.com/site/buyamoxicillindrugs/[/url]

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.