Google Analytics in my own admin backend panel

ianhaney

Hi

Is not as such of a coding help question but was unsure what category to put the question in but what is the best way to integrate Google Analytics in to my own admin backend panel rather than having to log in to Google's Analytics

I did look it up but the guides I was following had bits in that I could not find on the Google side

Sorry if is in the wrong category

Think I have it working now as got I am logged in as and got the account, property and view in select menus and is pointing to the site I want to see the data for but is only outputting sessions graph, how do I add extra components so can see all the other bits like bounce rate, browser, operating system users etc like it is when logging into google analytics the normal way?

Edited by ianhaney

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.