Adding a short code form to a message

GBO
Go to solution Solved by Olumide,

Hello

I hope you can help.

I have a WordPress Woocommerce website where I've added a short code snippet to change the standard "No products Found" message. At the bottom of the message, I would like to add a short code form which has been produced through the WPForms plugin. 

The PHP code as below:

<?php

add_action( 'woocommerce_no_products_found', function(){
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_no_products_found', 'wc_no_products_found', 10 );
    // HERE change your message below
    $message = __( 'Adding parts to the site is an ongoing effort. The part you’re searching for may be within our range but not yet uploaded. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please fill in our contact form below. Alternatively, email us at sales@crushersparesltd.co.uk , call us on 0044 1443 228329 or via contact us via WhatsApp on 0044 732473727.', 'woocommerce' );
    echo '
' . $message .'

';
}, 9 );

The WPForms shortcode: [wpforms id="1385"].

You can view the message through this link https://www.offershubdirect.com/product-category/model/lt106/.

I have attached an image of what I'm looking for.

Gary

php help.PNG

• Solution

To integrate the WPForms shortcode into your custom WooCommerce "No products found" message, you can modify the code as follows:

add_action( 'woocommerce_no_products_found', function(){
    remove_action( 'woocommerce_no_products_found', 'wc_no_products_found', 10 );

// WooCommerce custom message
    $woocommerce_message = __( 'Adding parts to the site is an ongoing effort. The part you’re searching for may be within our range but not yet uploaded. If you are unable to find what you are looking for, please fill in our contact form below. Alternatively, email us at sales@crushersparesltd.co.uk , call us on 0044 1443 228329 or contact us via WhatsApp on 0044 732473727.', 'woocommerce' );

// WPForms shortcode
    $wpforms_shortcode = do_shortcode('[wpforms id="1385"]');

// Output combined message and form
    echo '
' . $woocommerce_message .'
' . $wpforms_shortcode .'
';
}, 9 );