Intro III

phpiodore

is actually a great song by NF. 10/10 recommended!

Anyway, what's up, I'm Theo, I'm kinda new here but I've finished working on this security scanner recently and currently I'm collecting feedback from other programmers.

To tell you the truth, it hasn't really been going well. From getting accused of being a spammer to a scammer (???) to a hippie lmao (that one was wild) and then people who actually test it come back with 'does it even work??' and then just don't provide the code they've used so I'm left wondering what exactly doesn't work cause everything on my side works when I put in my sample codes.

It's been some days of this and I'm honestly so tired aha I just wanna go back to coding. I don't want to do any of this no mo. The problem is, we need more people to test it out but my messages just get auto-flagged as spam and I'm like. How the hell do you even. Ask people for feedback nowadays?

Sorry this has turned into a whinery lmao I'm just literally at my wits' end as I've just got yet another message from someone telling me I'm a bot. Genuinely I'm starting to re-think my passionate loathing of AI cause damn at least AI doesn't have feelings (yet?) to hurt. I've started out being like YEAH! Ofc I'll tell people! and was like everyone is gon be so excited for this, a FREE PHP code security scanner? Hell yeah! And then literally nobody is but that aside, it just gets flagged immediately by community members, not even the modddddssssss.

Yeah so this is my intro ig. I'm done and I just wanna go back to coding ahaha at least my progs don't call me a bot fr

That said, I really hope this website delivers on its rules cause I've already got that .txt for you at the ready and once I'm done I can go back to coding and return here with questions other than 'please put it some code in here and tell me if the thing works'

i also like dogs music and horror films wbu