My Intro

bugzorc

Hi! Am Bugzorc, am into low level stuff, but kinda in love with php since the day I got into tech, been learning it for like a 2 weeks now(still only printing hello world and playing with strings eg reverse, explode), I see the forums is pretty good, especially IDK barrand hope I got ur name right, any I think am gonna be here for a long time, possibly till death, anyways users like idk barrand the  other eg: admin with a cute child pfp, do you mind giving an advice or tips as I dwell in ma journey of learning php or anything, would truly appreciate it, thank you... But I haven't finished the basics yet, still learning on W3schools, then imma start a project may be to get out of tutorial hell... again, how do I change my pfp?

7 hours ago, bugzorc said:

Guess I ... myself lol

Welcome to the forum.  We are happy to have you here.  If you have any questions let us know.  I am glad to see you are taking things seriously and taking notes, while reading documentation.  

We really work best here, when people are asking questions about specific things they are working on, or having trouble with.

The best way to learn initially is to build things.