Need to print data from php to printer which is connected to same wifi

Hi guys,

I have issue with connecting my printer 
Here is a scenario,
I have a file called text.php from this php file i need to print output to printer which is connected to same network.
Can u please me

The ability to print from a website is a local operating system capability, built into the browser.  There is nothing special that PHP can do to help or hinder the process.

Javascript can be used to invoke the built-in browser support for printing, but again, printing will always require the user to take action.

For example, here is a simple button inside an anchor tag with some javascript.

<a href="#" media="all" onclick="window.print();return false;"><button type="button">Print</button></a>

You can use media queries in your css to style a page for printing by adding a style section like this:

@media print {
    /* styles here */
}

Typically people will hide things like menus, footers, nav, sidebars etc.  You also might want to set a margin around the content, since typically printers have that constraint,  so you might have something like this:

@media print {
    header, footer {
        display: none;
    }
}

Here is a pretty good sitepoint article that goes into much more detail.