No resources will load

Hi All,

This is a longshot - i will try and give as much content as i can.

I have been working on my code all day its all been fine.  Then all of a sudden, none of the external resources will load and i am getting tons of errors in the console.

Screenshot2024-04-25at21_31_54.thumb.png.6098b2b52ed83b92064317cc4765e919.png

There is nothing that i had added that i would imagine to contribute to this issue and i havent been working on anything with mime types.

Can anyone point me in the right direction or give any advice on troubleshooting this.  Some of the assets that wont load are in my own file structure and are just js files for example.

None of the style is loading.....

I am very stuck

It seems like your application is encountering issues with loading external resources, such as CSS and JavaScript files. Start by checking the network tab in your browser's developer tools for failed requests and reviewing any recent changes to your code or server configuration. Additionally, verify that file paths, URLs, and MIME types are correctly set to ensure proper resource loading.

Best Regard

Danish Hafeez | QA Assistant

ICTInnovations