XML: Assign a variable to TransactionArray.Transaction.TransactionID where user

oskare100

Hello,
I want to be able to find and assign a PHP variable to the Transaction ID where the UserID is a specified user though Ebays XML API.
Here is the structure of the replies I get from the XML API; http://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/XML/docs/Reference/eBay/io_GetItemTransactions.html

Now, I want to assign a variable to "TransactionArray.Transaction.TransactionID" where the "TransactionArray.Transaction.Buyer.UserID" is a specified user (theventsell in this example).

I tried with this code;
[code=php:0]<?php
require_once('functions.php');
require_once('variables.php');
error_reporting(E_ALL);
//SiteID must also be set in the Request's XML
//SiteID = 0  (US) - UK = 3, Canada = 2, Australia = 15, ....
//SiteID Indicates the eBay site to associate the call with
$siteID = 0;
//the call being made:
$verb = 'GetItemTransactions';
//Regulates versioning of the XML interface for the API
$compatabilityLevel = 433;

//get an array of strings containing the required headers
$headers = buildEbayHeaders($devID, $appID, $certID, $compatabilityLevel, $siteID, $verb);

///Build the request Xml string
$requestXmlBody = '<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>';
$requestXmlBody .= '<GetItemTransactionsRequest xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">';
$requestXmlBody .= "<RequesterCredentials><eBayAuthToken>$userToken</eBayAuthToken></RequesterCredentials>";
$requestXmlBody .= '<ItemID>110013682918</ItemID>';
$requestXmlBody .= '<ModTimeFrom>2006-12-25T18:28:52.799Z</ModTimeFrom>';
$requestXmlBody .= '<ModTimeTo>2007-01-10T18:28:52.799Z</ModTimeTo>';
$requestXmlBody .= '</GetItemTransactionsRequest>';

$responseXml = sendHttpRequest($requestXmlBody, $serverUrl, $headers);
if(stristr($responseXml, 'HTTP 404') || $responseXml == '')
die('<P>Error sending request');

//Xml string is parsed and creates a DOM Document object
$responseDoc = domxml_open_mem($responseXml);

//get any error nodes
$errors = $responseDoc->get_elements_by_tagname('Errors');

//if there are error nodes
if(count($errors) > 0)
{
echo '<P><B>eBay returned the following error(s):</B>';
//display each error
//Get error code, ShortMesaage and LongMessage
$code = $errors[0]->get_elements_by_tagname('ErrorCode');
$shortMsg = $errors[0]->get_elements_by_tagname('ShortMessage');
$longMsg = $errors[0]->get_elements_by_tagname('LongMessage');
//Display code and shortmessage
echo '<P>', $code[0]->get_content(), ' : ', str_replace(">", "&gt;", str_replace("<", "&lt;", $shortMsg[0]->get_content()));
//if there is a long message (ie ErrorLevel=1), display it
if(count($longMsg) > 0)
echo '<BR>', str_replace(">", "&gt;", str_replace("<", "&lt;", $longMsg[0]->get_content()));

}
else //no errors
{
//get results nodes
$transactionNodes = $responseDoc->get_elements_by_tagname('Transaction');
    echo $transactionNodes;

//get the node containing the time and display its contents
$eBayTime = $responseDoc->get_elements_by_tagname('Transaction');
echo '<P><B>The answer is ', $eBayTime[0]->get_content(), ' GMT</B>';
}
?>[/code]

And got this when I runned it;
[code]
Array

The answer is 2.950.00.0falsenY+sHZ2PrBmdj6wVnY+sEZ2PrA2dj6wFk4CkAZKDqQydj6x9nY+seQ==oskare200@hotmail.com0falseNonetruetruefalse2006-01-01T19:59:59.000ZUSConfirmedtheventbuytrue2006-12-28T22:34:43.000ZNoVATTaxTest UseraddresscitystateNone(180) 011-1111 ext.: 1951253101053eBayfalsetrue0.0NotOfferedfalsefalse0.0falseUSPSPriority0.00.01false23Flatfalsefalse2.952.952006-12-31T11:12:49.000ZNone1NoPaymentFailureCheckoutIncomplete2006-12-31T11:12:49.000ZNoneIncompletefalse50062629452.95false0.0USPSPriority0.0eBay GMT
[/code]

So it seams like what I get back is an array, the problem is that I don't know how to select and assign a variable to "TransactionArray.Transaction.TransactionID" where the "TransactionArray.Transaction.Buyer.UserID" is a specified user (theventsell in this example). Is it possible to do so and how can I do it?

If it is to any help, here is the results I get from print_r($transactionNodes);
[QUOTE]ArrayArray ( [0] => domelement Object ( [type] => 1 [tagname] => Transaction [0] => 6 [1] => 144378264 ) [1] => domelement Object ( [type] => 1 [tagname] => Transaction [0] => 7 [1] => 143887560 ) )[/QUOTE]

Best Regards
Oskar R

Hello again,
Basicly, in other words, what I want to do is to find the "TransactionArray.Transaction.TransactionID" for the buyer "TransactionArray.Transaction.Buyer.UserID". It is just an XML response, is there really no one who can help me with this? I'm not even sure you need to know anything about XML to be able to help me, just have better knowledge of PHP than I. I really need help because the script I'm writing on wount work without this part and I can't figure out how to do it myself.

Thanks in advance,
/Oskar

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.