content management

mediaguy2004

Guys happy new year. Iam  still new to php but learning I have some questions that I will pose to see if any one can point me inthe right direction.
Iam trying to add content to my web site I find it a little hard to add some features I have tried severa ways with no head way.
first. I would lke to be able to add a data base  that will handle pics and maybe some video files. Similar to one of those news sites.
Second I have the database in place and its working  I was trying to add a file up load portion and then link that to the content that is posted on the database then display it on the web site.

1) I can add information to the database,
2) I can view the information  This means ican see the table info.
3) How do I insert The file into the Database
4)How do i up load and mpeg or Mov file to the data base  or move it to a directory that will have a link to the mysql database.
5) How do you the display the info back to the web site like a news site.

Thanks for your help

[code][/code]

I have worked on the page and Iam able to see the text from the table.I have tables on with information how can. I get it to show me the last table insted of the first one. I would like to show updated information.
does any one have any suggestions that can help.

<a href="#"><span class="style4"><?php echo $row_Recordset1['name']; ?>

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.