[SOLVED] help with field length in mysql query

rsammy

this is my query. i need to check for length of pat_ssn! i shud not display it if it is greater than 9 digits!!!

$query2="SELECT visit_mgr.visit_id, visit_mgr.visit_pat_id, visit_mgr.visit_phy_id, Date_Format(visit_mgr.visit_date, '%m/%d/%Y') as date,
	phy_det.phy_fname, phy_det.phy_minit, phy_det.phy_lname, pat_dgraphics.pat_first_name,
	pat_dgraphics.pat_last_name, Date_Format(pat_dgraphics.pat_dob, '%m/%d/%Y') as pat_birthday, pat_dgraphics.pat_ssn,
	pat_dgraphics.pat_ID, visit_mgr.client_id, dcn_approved_for_billing, dcn_posted_for_billing

FROM visit_mgr, phy_det, pat_dgraphics, dcn

WHERE visit_mgr.visit_type like '%$select1%' AND phy_det.phy_id=visit_mgr.visit_phy_id AND visit_mgr.visit_pat_id=pat_dgraphics.pat_ssn
	AND phy_det.phy_fname like '%$search3%' AND phy_det.phy_lname like '%$search4%' AND pat_dgraphics.pat_first_name like '%$search1%'
	AND pat_dgraphics.pat_last_name like '%$search2%' AND pat_dgraphics.pat_ssn like '%$search5%'
	AND visit_mgr.client_id $clientid AND visit_date <= '$dates' AND visit_date >= '$datez'
	AND dcn.dcn_tran_ID=visit_mgr.visit_palm_db_id AND dcn_posted_for_billing='No'

ORDER BY $select3  $select";

any help please?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.