Delete Database result with Checkbox

Unholy Prayer

Ok, I'm writing a support script for my website which includes an admin area where admins can delete the support complaints but right now it's only with links.  How would I make it so it displays a check box that would delete only the checked complaint?  This is my code:

<?php
require_once('config.php');

include('includes/header.tpl');

$act = $_GET['act'];

if($act=='')
{
   echo "<td align='center' class='content'><table align='center' width='50%' cellspacing='0' cellpadding='2' border='0'>
          <tr>";

$result = mysql_query("select * from support");

while($r=mysql_fetch_array($result))
   {	

$id=$r["id"];
   $username=$r["username"];
   $email=$r["email"];
   $content=$r["content"];   

echo "<td align='left' colspan='2'>$username says:</a></td>
           </tr><tr>
         <td align='left' colspan='2'>$content<br><br></td>
           </tr><tr>
         <td align='left'><a href='support.php?act=delete&id=$id'>Delete</a></td>
         <td align='right'><a href='mailto:$email'>Reply to Complaint</a><br><br></td>
</tr><tr>";
   }

echo "</table></td>";
}

$sid = $_GET['id'];

if($act=="delete")
{
    $sql = "DELETE FROM support WHERE id=$sid";
    $result = mysql_query($sql);
    echo "<td align='center'>The complaint has been deleted.<br>Click <a href='support.php'>here</a> to return to the support management page.</td>";
}

?>

You would have to use a form. Have the form feed the script the id of the record to be deleted (much like you are doing now). If you would want more than one then you can catch them in an array and use a while loop to then delete all of them that were passed to the script.

Sorry but I don't have time to write type the whole code out.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.