How To Remove Query String That Was Posted To A Onload Event?

phpBeginner06

I have a form that is sent to php page with code to send an email. I set this php page to check for the prevoius form for required fields. If the form fields are not correct; the php email code is set up to send a javascript function (ie "csError()") back to the form page through posting a querying string. What I would like to do is destory the this query string once the form page reloads or unloads. I read a little bit about the unset[$_POST()] function; but I cannot make it work the way I would like it to.

Here is how my form page body onload event is set-up:

<body onload="<? echo "$issue"; ?>">

I also read a little bit in the PHP Manual about "msg_remove_queue"; but I could not find any documention example on how to use that function.

Does anyone know what the best way too use "unset" or "msg_remove_queue" (without using sessions - I have not learned how to use sessions yet) to remove my posted query sting from my onload event; once my form page is reloaded?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.