How to delete Configuration File (php.ini) Path C:\WINDOWS

Hi,

I installed php.

first time I try to use msi and failed. So I change to use manaual installation and It works.

The phpinfo showed.

Now I try to install phpMyAdmin. It shows "Cannot load mysql extension. Please check your PHP configuration.". I know I didnot config my php extension, I change it as readme recommanded.

But It still does not work, I go to phpinfo find out the php.ini is under c:\WINDOWS. Actually, after I manually install php, I put php.ini under C:\PHP  as standard.

It seems Server still looking for the file in windows. How can I delete it or point to my php.ini in C:\PHP?

Or it is another reason?

Thanks for any help!

I still don't know hwo to delete the pointing or move the pointing to C:/php in IIS server.

I moved php.conf to c:/windows instead.

another important thing is:

you need to use C:/WINDOWS  OR C:/php/ext  instead of C:\WINDOWS OR C:\php\ext.

Everything is fine now.

solved.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.