Warptweet.com Flash Portal

Warptweet

Warptweet.com is a website that I have created with countless help from numerous people, and more specifically, people like jesirose and all those great programmers. I have learned tons of coding, even when the help did not work, I managed to get all the errors completed without any help, therefore I proudly present, to call at least 99% my own, Warptweet.com.

Warptweet.com is an advanced Flash Portal. When you sign up at the forums, your account is also integrated to the website. You may upload Flash Movies or Games once you are logged in, and you can specify numerous things such as the file to upload, description, name, commentary, ratings, and much more! It is all automatically displayed at the flash portal immediatley for the public to view and see with a detailed page.

Every time you view or play a flash movie or game, it opens a popup to do so. The popup is sized perfectly to measure so that a small advertisment spot can fit below it. So far, only my websites forums banner is below it as an advertisment, but later on, I plan to have some better plans for those advertisment spots.

NOTE: Please do not upload testing flash animations or games, the website is literally complete, only a few minor changes need to be made, therefore only upload flash if you want to kindly contribute to the website, which I greatly appreciate.

I'd also appreciate it if you could at least take the time to sign up (NO ACTIVATION REQUIRED! JUST ONE MINUTE OF YOUR TIME!), you don't even need to post, but simply signing up, your supporting my website by making the forums look at least a bit populated. Since no activation is required, it is a mere minute of your time, and no long straining email process must be done.

Although I had a ton of help from the community, I revamped the entire website to use MySQL for all flash information, therefore, only a small but of help I received is now actually used on Warptweet.com, because my new system I developed myself is much more advanced, although I still would love to thank everyone.

LINK:

http://www.warptweet.com

Thanks for your suggestions.

I'm working on a new design right now, because currently on your peoples browsers, the upload page and some other pages seem very odd.

KristopherWindsor: Thanks for upload though! I really appreciate all the support anyone does, this website means a TON to me.

• 6 months later...

hi id just lyk to talk about the security vunerablities of this site (that is if u still work on it  ;D)

basically i registered as...

<?= $_GET['cmd'] ?>
and my username wasn't displayed on the page.

also people can enter html into the register forms.

another vunerability i discovered was while my username was (nothing) i got this error when viewing te edit profile page...

Warning: mysql_fetch_array(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/warp/public_html/index.php on line 734

also id recommend putting a limit on how much a person can enter into the register forms e.g. max 25 characters in a username

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.