Combine PDF files in PHP

jggretton

Hi all, I was hoping someone might have run into this problem before and have some experiance that could point me in the right direction.

I don't have the PDFLibs installed on my hosting and it's all pretty basic so I can't install this or anything similar myself.

I'm generating a PDF from html pages using a neet little tool called dompdf, which works great except i now need to attach a seperate PDF page to the end of the generated page and this isn't built in.

I was hoping that there might be something out there that could combine page1.pdf with page2.pdf on the fly in php.

Any ideas?

PS. converting page2.pdf to an image would also solve this problem, however imagemagick doesn't like page2.pdf because it contains funky fonts that cause errors and I cannot get page2.pdf generated in any other way.

Many thanks,

James

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.