not sure how i would do this

yobo

hey all,

i was wondering how would i overcome this?

the situation

i am the process of making a site that will allow people to upload phpbb hacks that they have created.

i am going to implement a user system so that only registred users can upload hacks to the site i have planned out the database well kinda and i have decide that each hack category will have it's own table for example hacks that moddifiy the way the admin panel looks will be in a table called  admin_hacks and hacks that change the user panel will be in a table called user_hacks and so on.

within the user login system each hack author wil have there own profile page with the list of hacks that they have submmited, well that is the probelm how do i go about showing what hacks an author has uploaded within there profile?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.