Help Please

BabyDev

I have a problem with a space I cant get rid of... Someone please help me!!! I am so desperate!!!!

Here is a snapshot of the problem... its the space between Hiya and Terri....

space.png

Thanks in advance :)

BabyDev

Ok lets see if this is it or not *sigh* Somehow I figure its not gonna be this easy ;)

// MOD - TODAY AT - BEGIN
$lang['Today_at'] = "Today at %s"; // %s is the time
$lang['Yesterday_at'] = "Yesterday at %s"; // %s is the time
// MOD - TODAY AT - END

Thanks

BabyDev

babydev your hole business is about coding and webdesigning and hosting and look's good may i say

the forum you got problams for have meny totorals and mods and help there but were help here but you

really need to read m8 to controll a business like that.

saying that i had a friend around last night no nothink about php programming and has a huge pocket of money

throw running a slighly diffrent website like your's i  wish you all the best the net rock's.

know where that page lol.

lol... lets try this.... I initially thought the break at the end was the problem, lets see if I am right ;)

// OLD
							// $last_post = $last_post_time . '<br />';
							//
                               // MOD - TODAY AT - BEGIN
							//
							if ( $board_config['time_today'] < $forum_data[$j]['post_time'])
							{ 
								$last_post = sprintf($lang['Today_at'], create_date($board_config['default_timeformat'], $forum_data[$j]['post_time'], $board_config['board_timezone'])) . '<br />' ; 
							}
							else if ( $board_config['time_yesterday'] < $forum_data[$j]['post_time'])
							{ 
								$last_post = sprintf($lang['Yesterday_at'], create_date($board_config['default_timeformat'], $forum_data[$j]['post_time'], $board_config['board_timezone'])) . '<br />' ; 
							}
							else
							{ 
								$last_post = $last_post_time . '<br />' ; 
							} 
                               // MOD - TODAY AT - END

BabyDev

Right now this code edits the class in the output text but i dont think this is what you want....

<td class="row2" align="center" nowrap="nowrap"><span class="babydev">{catrow.forumrow.LAST_POST}</span></td>

well i can dabble thats about it and thats only when i am being dangerous. I didnt write the script, all I know is I did what the file told me to do which is replace and add after and before php code. I did this in a bout 3 different php pages.

The code I just gave you.... I can put breaks in different spots and it does move it around but not where I want it to... It will make the time/date and last post topic all one line if I put a break in that last piece of code I showed you.

I dont know where else to look, I thought maybe someone here could possibly help.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.