FTP-Server (Deutsch)

lerchi

Hallo

Ich möchte auf einen FTP Server Fotos laden. Und zwar möchte ich mit Php erst in einem Formular den namen des neuen Verzeichnis (das auch neu gemacht werden soll) eingeben. Dann gibt ich das die Quelldatei an auf dem die Fotos gespeichert sind. Mit einer while Schleife soll dann Solange im Quellordner die Fotos auf dem Server geladen werden bis alle oben sind. Aber irgendwie Funktioniert gar nix. Freue mich über jede Hilfe.

Mfg chl

In case you don't want to translate it yourself. Here if a free translation.

"Hello I would like to load ftp server in photos. I would like to only enter new listing (to be made also new was) with Php in a form to the name. Then gives I that the source file on that the photos on are stored. With while loop is to be loaded then so long in the source file the photos on the server up to all above is. But functions somehow nix. Make me happy about each assistance. Mfg chl"

ich kanst kliene duetsch..

u moeten het in een mysql database zetten(my attempt at german)

jij moet het in een mysql database zetten(mijn nederlands)

you have to put it in a mysql databse(my english :))

also comes in french and spannish....

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.