Urgent Help Required!

ganich

Hello,

i am looking for a Php script which could help me in organising my website.

Ok the problem ...

i use HTML and thats the main problem.. suppose i have created index.html and made full layout in it. I use iframe in a table to view the pages which are naviagated on the index.html..i hope u understand..its just like a index.html has all the links and those links open in that iframe page..

now i create a page name..contactus.html  and only put the contact numbers in this page.

now the link to this page is on index.html nagivation menu... obviously when somebody will click contactus link the page will open in the frame.  (Target_mainframe)... i hope u get it till here..

the problem is that when somebody will open www.website.com/contactus.html only this page will open...we won't be able to see the layout which is in index.html...

i cannot avoid frames because whenever i will have to update the layout i will have to update all the pages..and neither i can use css layouts because i don't know how to create a css layout...

one many sites i have seen PHP Include type on command..the orignal page contains just small info but when u open like... www.website.com/contactus.php it will open with the layout which is on index.php.. the navigation links are like are like ..contactus.php=include..blah blah..there is something like that..i want to know step by step how can i do this in php..

i want a create seperate pages with proper titles and meta tags but it should open in a table with proper layout page..no matter from where you open it...

Please let me know how can we do this in PHP..i hope u understand

I believe you can do it by using HTML only. If you give me a link to your site I'l have a look.

You could also forget about the frames and make a template file, in PHP.

For example, design what is your index.html page without the iframes, then just include the template.php to every page =)

Failing that, i also believe there is away around it using CSS.

Do a bit of research. You could probally use javascript to redirect you to the index.html with the contactus.html page displayed when a user just goes to contactus.html bypassing the index.html file. <--Thats confusing!.

EDIT - Also creating multiple topics isnt gona get your question answered quicker. http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,107668.msg432593.html#msg432593

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.