cashback system

cirko

I have a danish cashback website, when my users registere on a product they need to insert and ID and some other stuff, because i cant see what happening on my sponsors site.

I am in a affiliate program, and there are some campains i can earn money on when people signup or buy the product.

Like tradedoubler.com and other sites.

I cant get an code on my campains homesite, so i cant not use any affiliate code i normally use to track the lead.

See one of my sponsors link here

http://www.mmmedier.dk/ads/m/aime1_2...=3150&bid=8517

For i can give my users cashback i need to know if they have bought the produkt.

So i got this idea, i make a clone of all my campains and then when the buy the product it will send and email (with formmail) to me and people will still buy the produkt but i cant get the system to connect to their action.php.

So here i need to find a middle golden way, maybe use cookie tracking or something.

But i thinking what do all the other cashback systems do?, isnt there a script a program or something

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.