[SOLVED] Quote Script Question - Probabbly Easy!

DCXtreme

Hi There, I have a question about a script I have written for http://www.dirtydragon.co.uk/customquote.php.

After the user fills selects the activities and times and clicks submit they are taken to a page which lists all the information, including a list of all the activities they have chosen. The script works by looking for the checked tick boxes next to the activity name and if they are ticked that activity is listed, this works on a loop.

However the user is also supposed to get an e-mail confirming the activities, this does not work, the user only gets the first activity picked up by the script. My question is, is there a way of storing the values of selected activities? bear in mind the user can select any number of activities!

Code attached, any help VERY much welcome!

[attachment deleted by admin]

one quick way..

<?php
//....Snip
$activity_price = 0;
break;
}

$theNames .= $activity_name; // <--- Add this

//PRICE THE ACTIVITY X NUMBER OF PERSON
$activities_totalprice =+ $activity_price*$activity_peopleNum;
//.....Snip

?>

Add $theNames in the $body (by the email)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.