My first paypal website payment pro script

The site is https://realfinancialsuccess.com/ec/checkout/test.php

You can enter dummy info, it really doesn't matter. all info will be deleted from the db before it goes live. The formatting is not there, all I want to do is make sure that the script works correctly. The credit card info is the dummy info that paypal supplies when you test with the sandbox. That is what its setup on. Also, You will only beable to order it once because I have setup a security that it will only allow one ip address to order my product. Of course this will probably change in the short future (any suggestions on what to do would be great). The email function upon successful order has an error (any suggestions on what would work would be appreciated).

well... i filled in a pretty weird info:

First name: ▓ϧ╚‼Y♪+·

Last name: »«¿º▒©

Email: ╠║:_;-$€{[]}@%&/\

We're sorry, but it seems as though you have already ordered you .

If you feel you have reached this message in error please contact sales@realfinancialsuccess.com.

The Information we have for you is:

╠║:_;-$€{[]}@%&/\\20071Visa4983599115150124000▓ϧ╚‼Y♪+·»«¿º▒©111AK1US1╠║:_;-$€{[]}@%&/\\85.166.204.31

hehehe =) you should validate the names and email first... same with everything else.. cuz when i "ordered" the first time all the fields was made like this: &"#¤%!%%¤&#¤%"#%¤!¤"#%¤/&/)/(↔89+☺414814814♫)89+119)8+9.... second time I just added the number 1 in every textbox..

TEST 2:

added <table><tr><td>HELLO</td></tr></table> in all the fields.. except in the email.. had to add @test.com at the end... the result was this:

Return to the Beginning

If you feel you have reached this message in error please contact sales@realfinancialsuccess.com.

HELLO

@test.com20071Visa4983599115150124000

HELLO

HELLO

333AK3US3

HELLO

@test.com85.166.204.31

The reason why you got the

link=topic=135257.msg570539#msg570539 date=1176158938]

╠║:_;-${[]}@%&/\\20071Visa4983599115150124000▓ϧ╚‼Y♪+·»«¿º▒©111AK1US1╠║:_;-${[]}@%&/\\85.166.204.31

is because I only allow you to order once from any ip address.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.