Its a simple question! Nothing up my sleave, no hidden cards or tricks

SOLO-UK

Sorry to be a pest BUT...

I posted a question... "Where do you go to find ajax programmers".

It shouldn't be hard to answer... even for coders!

I need to hire a good solid coder or two.  Part time/contract, hell a job if they insist, for a project which might peter out after we have set it up and run a test (in which case the coders would need money for their efforts) or it might go silly huge and be worth good money (in which case the coders would have share options).

So where are the coders to talk about this with?  I HAVE NO IDEA!

Just want to know where it might be worth looking.  Happy to pay for an ad, happy to disclose super secret squirrel stuff after the first hour but where to look?

Dont need a russian coder with some mates working for a big agency... if the site works I want to offer shares and a team and responsibilities!  Or just a job if thats prefferred.

SO... PLEASE can someone tell me where to place my ad?  Its not hard;  I'm not a bot, spamming all over the place.  Just a guy... with a mission... in need to help.

Thanks

I hope

OK, Fair enough.  I shall go hire a firm that then farm the work out to underpaid Russians.  How dissapointing that not even one person could be bothered to say "try here" or "let me know the details and I'll pass it on to a mate".

When each and everyone of you struggling coder types has no work and is looking for contract work, don't complain that its all gone overseas...  The people with the money to pay for the jobs will all have learned it's their only place to get things done!  I have a perfectly workable project and $85k to get it written and I can offer share options and I get absolutely nada for asking where can I find coders to talk to.

Amazing

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.