[SOLVED] MYSQL PHP help please!

Tucker1337

Hey!

I am new to this forum and this is my first post and i look foreward to talking to the community.

I am having trouble with this web page i am working on.

i am new to php / mysql and any help or input is appreciated.

i am working on http://hotdomaincity.com i fixed other errors i was having but i still cant get it to work. i really dont know where to start with this but if anyone has any questions or comments for me it would be very much appreciated.

thanks

that means your mysql username/pass/host are wrong... contact your webhost, make sure their right :)

i have edited the config.php script and changed it to the current database but still no luck. anything else that i have to do??

that means your mysql username/pass/host are wrong... contact your webhost, make sure their right :)

that exact error... probably the host is wrong... still your webhost would be the ones to fix it... :D

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.