problem with full text search and relevancy

HAVOCWIZARD

??? hi all i little new at php but im getting it right, just have this problem, have an explode on the input text no when i search the relevancy is picks up car in caretaker, some stupid stuff, i need to filter the record only on the input text its a business search engine, got the normal address fields and so on of the businesses and i have keywords you can search them on, but it picks up other businesses that are also in that area, thats got nothing to do with the word they search, need serious help pls, tride filter and so on, not working, it also highlights the words found thats fine just need to filter on that record and make sure that all the input text are valid. still learning my designer left, i know delphi but that doesn help me allot, know most of the codes and what they do, just cant get it working, thanks

here is the cripts....

do big to print...zip file

[attachment deleted by admin]

tride that thanks, the fulltext work, but it doesnt display right, but thats another problem, the problem i have is to compare or filter the search word with the record i found , i wanne make sure that all the words is found in the database are in he same record, like if i search " car wash parking" it finds all the car wash and then all the parking, wanne compare that records found to this.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.