Saving/Retrieving PHP object

victorsk

Hello,

I need to find a way on how to save a session and an object obtained in file1.php and use the session and object information in file2.php.

I cannot create a class and then instantiante it in file2.php because I am sending a SOAP request and with it I am getting that session and object information. 

There are subsequent other SOAP API functions that I need to call using session and object information obtained in file1.php so:

Step 1:

CheckAvailability (uses object obtained in file1)

onClick="load file2.php?parameter=some parameters

Step 2:

Add Product

onClick="load file3.php?parameter= some parameters"  <<< uses object/session information obtained from file1 and CheckAvailability

Step 3:

BookProduct

onclick="load file4.php?parameter=some parameters" <<< uses object/session information obtained file1 and CheckAvailability and Add Product

Clearly, re-using the same class at BookProduct part will be extremely inefficient because I have to call every previous procedure.

I hope I clearly defined my problem so it seems like the only way is to pass a resulting object/session from file to file as opposed to getting it from step 1.  So the basic Idea: at Step 3 use object's values obtained in Step1 + Step2.

Please help,

Thank you,

Victor.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.