Tooltip help

asnwannabz

Hello there.

First off I don't know javascript at all, I'm sorry >.< I can only under very little of it.

But I've been searching for a tooltip where the user click and the tooltip appear and the user has to click again for it to disappear.

So far I've only found boxover which is the most resemblance. The click option does what I want, but when you move your mouse off the element it just fade, and I don't want it to do that, only when the user click again on the link or anywhere else. If you want I can give you the code, which is kind of long. I know of tooltip.js too, but that's not what I'm looking for, cause I want the div to be a float layer above the layout, not hiding.

Thanks for the help : )

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.