Google Game Center widget! help test it!

dsaba

A friend of mine needs beta testing for his new project, its an iGoogle widget, very easy to install or add to google

You don't even need to be a registered google member to install it, and use it.

It allows for simple quick registration by choosing a nickname/password..etc....

Need people to basically just start using it, testing it, playing some games on it, etc...

Of course give your feedback here.

http://www.googlegamecenter.com/

Let's start gaming! (you can play checkers, chess, renju, reversi..etc..)

Are the game pictures on the main page suppose to be click able links? If they are they are not work for me in Firefox.

No, the pictures aren't supposed to be clickable :)

You need to click the add.gif in order to add the Game Center gadget to your iGoogle homepage

the user "artyomch" is the friend I was talking about who created the "googlegamecenter"

As I see he has finally signed up ( :) ) , you can direct all feedback/questions/concerns towards him

Happy Gaming!

by the way arty:

you might want to change this line on your homepage "As you may already know, Google&trade has recently launched a new service called iGoogle. The service allows everyone who has a Google Account to personalize the Google homepage with different gadgets. "

Because that is not true, unregistered guests or visitors may use the iGoogle service quite easily. Google saves your widget information via cookies..etc.., even if you are not signed in or registered.

by the way arty:

you might want to change this line on your homepage "As you may already know, Google&trade has recently launched a new service called iGoogle. The service allows everyone who has a Google Account to personalize the Google homepage with different gadgets. "

Because that is not true, unregistered guests or visitors may use the iGoogle service quite easily. Google saves your widget information via cookies..etc.., even if you are not signed in or registered.

Thanks, updated :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.