user guide/tutorial submision help

B34ST

Hi,

I am currentl impementing a form so that users can submit guides for use on our website, the guide will be checked by an admin and then either accepted for use or rejected. The form will ask some reguired questions and then have a space for the guide:

Problem 1: I know that the guides will be step by step so do I add textareas for step 1 step 2 etc or do I just place a textarea there and let the users number the steps themselves?

Problem 2: Once the user wants to submit the form part of the form has to get inserted into my db (the reduired questions) but what is the best way to deal with the actual guide part (step by step) I will be displaying this part as an ordered list so do I store it in a file each step being on a seperate line? or do I store it in a db? If in a db how would I structure the table?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.