dynamic link help!

smgwww

hello everyone,

i am new at php and i hope to learn it soon. but i need it right now. or at least instructions on how to do this one thing.

"When the server starts TinCam also creates a file called 'ip.txt' wich contains the ip address. If your IP is dynamic (changes when you log on/off the internet) you can upload the ip.txt file with the On And Offline Upload function. You can use this file to create a dynamic link to your images or video stream, using a server-side scripting language like ASP or PHP."

i need to make a dynamic link that so when the ip address to the server changes the link changes at the same time. that way i will always have the correct ip address.

thankyou very much

weber

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.