Email Management Script (server side, works like a spy)

eglobal84

I have searched the net and couldn’t find anything with what I wanted to do. First I will tell you what my problem is and what I want to accomplish.

I run a trading company in Shenzhen, China and its difficult trusting any of my Chinese employees. I want to install software on the server side that will put all emails incoming and outgoing in a database and later when I want I can login via a web based browser and see what both client and employee have communicated all nicely organized for me to know who, what, when, and where.

Please post a link, software name or even what this type of software is called so I can be put in the right direction. I’d prefer if the client or employee didn’t know they’re being logged. Thanks in advance for your help,

-Steven

U can do this but the email server will have to be a email server that you have got access to.

The reason i say that there's a log file and within the log file will be a list of incoming and out

going entrys with all emails sent an receved.

If u got access to the mail server you then need to find where the log file sits then afther

all that you can use file_get_contents() php function to get the log file and implode that file and put all

the information needed in the database ok.

There are other ways also but using the same princeable.

u can use the log file off the router from port 25 sending and receving log's.

some mail severs have firewall log files can also be used.

If you own the company u can get a sent log file of email's receved and sent from your isp.

all the best redarrow

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.