How to install child boards?

Sonoroman

Greetings!

I'm new here in this forum. So this will be like my first topic. I'm actually the owner of a website www.tibiamx.com.mx. In my PhP forum, we're trying to install child boards as this forum has, but I would like to know how to install those. I'll appreciate the support on this issue beforehand.

Regards,

- Sonoroman.

What forum software are you using on your site? You will best of reading the user manual for your forum software for adding child boards. Normally you can set-up child boards on the same page you set up your boards forum categories/boards.

phpBB2.0.x does not support child boards. You will have to wait until phpBB3.0.x comes out which does support child boards.

There may be a mod available for phpBB2.0.x to add child boards have a search of phpBB's website for that. Here is on such mod you can install add child boards

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.