Sending a lot of data from differnt places via post any tips?

cooldude832

I'm trying to make a php game that has a map with movement on it, and i'm debating on how i want pass view changes between pages

I really only have 4 views

Map

Battle

Story

Inventory

Would it be safe to do it in Get instead of having to make each link its own form with a hidden type containing its command or

should I make it in post so that way a person can't jump out of battle by changing the GET type, (I could code it so you can't do that, but Whats the point if its easier to make it more secure? 

The idea with get would not be a straight pass from GET it would be a switch so that would prevent any sort of hacker injection, but i think it only makes my life harder than doing it in post where the value can't be changed (i'm not worried about getting curled although i know it will happen)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.