Using a PHP file uploader in a CMS

chadrt

This little project of mine is just not going well!!  I am using code from another site and trying to incorporate it into PHP-Nuke as a module.  So hopefully someone here knows PHP-Nuke and can help.  I have been to two different Nuke specific sites but it has been a couple days since I posted so I hope someone can help.

The module should be pretty straight forward but when you try and upload it doesnt work it just exits rather abnormally if I do say so myself.  When that happens all the code on the page quits being processed and I have made sure there are no die or exit statements that would do this.  But yet it is still happening.  Here is the script that I am using in the modules index.php file http://callsigndb.info/external/index.txt that should be all that is needed.  I tested the script out before I ever started turning it into a Nuke script.  The thing I really love about this script is it resizes the script and can have a max upload size value as well.  Any other uplaoder would surely fill my hard drive quota very quickly...

Chad

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.