Redirection

spooke2k

Need to find another method!!!!!! 

i was using header("Location: http://test.com/alt.php"); on my php page as a refresh to reload the page as i need to refresh the whole page but hold my sessions i set to rest the forms on it.

but then i had to create a header redirection page in  the website to have get the websites template page on the page i created for the  menu logo  etc. so turning the original page into a redirection to achieve this.  So now my php page is in zen cart and is called in on the first the redirection nut when i try and use a second header location it doesnt work.

I despaterly need the page to refresh or reload on the page called in the header and it seems i cant have two headers operating does anyknow know how i reload/refresh the page please.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.