Some stuff to test for exploits/etc

speaker219

"

I took the time to look at what you've posted here, and I can't say I'm impressed. Most of it is talking down on noobs, and most of it is not exactly friendly.

Surely this is going to invoke another of your friendly responses, but go ahead, I expect no less.

It's not like you have added ANYTHING of value to this forum. You're just another unfriendly blip on the radar.

"

I do not talk down to noobs. I hardly ever write anything besides posting exploits in the site itself.

Surely if you did not want another one of my friendly responses you would not have posted, and attempted to troll me.

Now if you say I've added nothing to this forum then you are a complete tard and made a false statement in your first line in saying that you read all of my posts.

Now, stop trolling me.

I probably shouldn't be sticking my nose into this, and I WILL NOT make more than one post about this, but surely we can forget this heated discussion and get back to coding, and helping others. That is the purpose of this site.

Have fun scripting everybody! :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.