[SOLVED] Hiding static content if column is null (should be simple)

duduwudu

Hello, I'm sure this is very simple, but as a bit of a beginner I would appreciate any help.

I have a page that is pulling information from a database of local businesses. One of the columns is a URL and on the page I have a link 'Visit website' and the url from the database is the link. However, not all the entries in my database have a website and are null. So this is creating the problem that some of my listing have a link that says visit website, that go nowhere. This is the code i am using:

<a href="<?php echo $row_Businesses['website']; ?>" target="_blank">Visit Website</a>

What I would like is, if the 'website' column is null then the visit website link doesn't appear but if there is an entry for the 'website' column then there is a link saying visit website that has the 'website' column entry as the link (like above).

Any help that'll help me understand or get this done would make me a very happy boy :)

Cheers

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.