Fun with forms, frames, javascript. PHP solution?

noon

My goal - Submit several forms to a site simultaneously.

I found some solutions using javascript, some of which dont seem like they would work.  The solution I have thought of is as follows:

Create PHP code that generates several forms pre-filled with the data I need to submit (the # of forms needed is dynamic).  It then would generate a master page that is frame-based (*cringe...*) with all the pages with forms generated included below in the frames (only way I can think of being able to submit multiple forms to the browser simultaneously as many http requests/replies are required).  Then on the master page have a javascript function that will submit all forms on the frames using the DOM.  I don't really need/care to see the frames with the subforms once the bugs are worked out.

Perhaps using the power of output buffers I could use flush to submit these subforms to the browser one by one somehow?  Really unsure.

Wondering if you guys have any suggestions of how I might accomplish this seemingly strange task.  This is not exactly something practical, it is a hack (clever solution) of sorts as I dont have control of the site I am submitting forms to.  Why am I doing this?  Because I am bored at work and think of stupid things like this to pass the time and become better at php  ;)

if the forms are in frames the master javascript::onclick(submit.form); wont submit anything.

The easiest way to do this is have an automatically submitting form :).  Use javascript delay of 1 and ontimer do (form.submit).  IDK javascript too well so I cant write up the code, but you get the point.

Have fun |+|4)(0R1|\|g (Haxoring)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.