additional question

I'm sorry to to say this, but the description for the VIEWING PART IS NOT CLEAR so i decided to add up this additional question on the posted bullentin

in the viewing part, it has the

When the customer tries to viewa ll the item selected, in the "View_Description.php" it will have this  things:

BOOK Picture, Quanitity,  Item, Price, Total  wil be shown

I know that i am giving you or asking you to much but at least the answer you gave me is also  a reference for me on how to do this kind of purchasing an item...Please forgive me for asking TOO MUCH, but i am very grateful that you've answered some of the question that i posted. YOU are a GREAT HELP

thank you again for the last time....

if you read the "PASS MY VALUE PART 2" the continuation of the question is in the "ADDITIONAL QUESTION " IT JUST HAPPEN THAT YOU are the one who opened it and didn't quite get what i meant. please do refer to the "PASS MY VALUE PART 2" and read the "ADITIONAL QUESTION" for additional information.

About the comment, i was thinking to create a comment page for the customer side and fill the necessary information asked like, "TO: " with corresponding text input box  and "SUBJECT: " with corresponding text input box and the "TEXTAREA: " where the customer writes the comments.

then once click the "submit button", it will be passed to the administrator side, having a page for a comment,  for  the admin to read what the customer wants to ask.

how would you do that to without letting the customer page go directly to the admin's comment  page and giving the comments to the administrator. meaning i will only pass the words that for example, i stated on the "text area box"  to be read by the admin in the comment page alone. is there a code for it to do that?

on the other hand, i need to know how admin would reply to the customer without going directly to its page, do i need to create ah,  lets say, a YAHOO E-MAIL page or similar to it, in order for the customer to retieve what he or she wants?  or is it it depends on my project? or i will just assumed that the customer has an account already and asssume that the admin  had passed the reply even though you can only see it on the database? would this be a nice practice to do this? these are the questions i want to know? please do bare with me for not explaining  it well for my english is not well written and my thoughts are a bit odf scrambled not knowing which question to asked first , FORGIVE ME. thanks again and hope this time you will understand what i mean.....

i stopped read form here

if you read the "PASS MY VALUE PART 2" the continuation of the question is in the "ADDITIONAL QUESTION " IT JUST HAPPEN THAT YOU are the one who opened it and didn't quite get what i meant. please do refer to the "PASS MY VALUE PART 2" and read the "ADITIONAL QUESTION" for additional information.

what are you talking about ?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.