script to automaticly fill in fields on a website

sillysillysilly

I have a website that me and my friends need to vote on every day.  It has one field, the email field, and one field a image verification that you have to type in.  What I would like to do is have a script that looks opens the webpage in a new window, populates the email address from a database, then repeats for each name in the database.

That is really all it has to do, I can go and do the image verification myself, it would be nice to have something that can do that too.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

No, not scammy, it is voting for a friends band on a battle of the band thing; we are allowed to vote once a day, but with everyone's busy life we don't always remember to go and do it.  So all the friends and of course the band want to make sure we get our vote in every day because we can't re-gain the ones we miss.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.