[SOLVED] Accessing a page only 1 time ?

thryb

Good day freaks!

Im currently on a litle webpage project and I would like to know if there is a way that I can block someone to reaccess the page I redirected too after they go by paypal.

Lets say it goes that way : Paying by paypal -> Redirected to the form they have to fill -> Submit to add stuff to DB (at this point since they saw the name of the page they were on Id like to block the access cause I dont want they to be able to fill the form again) -> Redirected to the main page.

If anyone as any idea please let me know cause Im trying to figure out and I cant find anything

Thanks in advance

But Then Its Not Very Safe Is It

Because The Cookie Can Be Deleted

Or You Can Just Block All Cookies So The Cookie Can't Even Be Set In The First Place

DataBase = Good | Session/Cookie = Bad

And how is a database more secure? Using a database implies that the user will have to log in so that you can determine who they are first before determining whether to show them the page or not (Assuming the OP is already using a database). What prevents them from creating a new account? No matter what solution is chosen it would be a simple matter to defeat.

Most users do not delete their cookies and I would choose that method as well based upon the scarce information provided by the OP. If more details were provided I might suggest a different approach.

I thought about the database too, but that would mean (like mj said) that the user has to login, and I want something really simple. Cookie seems like a good idea.

Is there a way to completly remove the /thispage.php so the user can only see www.this.com

Kinda like the index.php or htm when you first enter.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.