Calendar help needed???

cturner

I am wondering someone could please tell me how I can create a calendar? The way this one looks. I am wanting to highlight dates that are in a database. Using php, mysql and Javascript to build it. I don't want someone to build the calendar for me. I want someone to either guide me or show me one that already built. This is driving me nuts. All help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I am wondering someone could please tell me how I can create a calendar? The way this one looks. I am wanting to highlight dates that are in a database. Using php, mysql and Javascript to build it. I don't want someone to build the calendar for me. I want someone to either guide me or show me one that already built. This is driving me nuts. All help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

There is a good tutorial on how to make a calender application in the book: PHP, MySQL and Apache that is likely to be available at (no doubt) a high price from Amazon.  So let's take the more modern, open-sourced, 'cost-free' outlook on this. 

I realise what you intend on making is pretty simple.  It requires knowledge of basic PHP and also requires simple knowledge of date and time functions (of which I am sure there's many tutorials on the internet dedicated to). 

On another note, largely to moderators (to fix it :P).  I am getting far sick of these types of posts now.  I am seeing them everywhere.  If you're after a tutorial, or anything similar there is a forum dedicated to it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.